Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bang Bus Large And In Charge Full Old But Classic?A Deer Hunter & A Fisherman Meet For Drinks.?

Old but classic?A deer hunter & a fisherman meet for drinks.? - bang bus large and in charge full

A deer hunters and fishermen to meet for drinks.
"How was the fishing today
"It was just great. Best Day Ever! You will not believe it, but I caught a trout of 70 pounds
with my own hands! "Replied the fisherman
"Give me a brake, it too," replied the hunter outrage
"I do not if you believe me, I struggled for hours, but as they hunt? Where the fishermen go somewhere else
Irritated, the hunter replied:
"Well, I went hunting with John. You know. After waiting 3 hours to my account, I saw a movement behind the bushes. I shot this side, but when I went, I saw that he had killed John I looked around frustration, in case it was someone and .. "
Oh my God! Answers Fischer
'.. and since no one that I had begun to dig a hole early, but the weather here, was in what looked and I saw two campers. Wasting no time to bang bang they shot the two and a digBigger Hole ...''
"I can not believe it," says Fischer
'... And as I look over to throw them all and see the sheriff and his deputy. I had no other choice than to shoot him. So while lying on the ground and I make a hole, more importantly, I see a school bus drive past .... "
"No way! You're a liar!"
"Oh, well, if you're unsure of pounds of tuna ... .. I am the !!!!' ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment