Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mepron More Drug_uses Need Advice On Drinking Liquid Medication And Mepron?

Need advice on drinking liquid medication and Mepron? - mepron more drug_uses

I was recently diagnosed with babesiosis. My doctor prescribed me Mepron in combination with other antibiotics. The drug is in liquid form. This is the problem that I have.

Throughout my life I always have difficulty swallowing medicines in liquid form. I always have the pills on, even when I was younger. Maybe it's just because I'm picky, but when I swallow liquid medication, partly because of taste, I feel like I'm gagging and, accordingly, sometimes my stomach starts to hurt. Do not be so bad if it is a remedy for a cold or something a week or two, but probably on medication for at least a month, with twice a day.

Is there a way to help this medicine go faster? What would you do to me? Do you know if you get Mepron or something like that in the form of a pill? Maybe I just need to grow, but I hope it is something that can make it easier for my situation.

1 comments:

TweetyBi... said...

Unfortunately Mepron comes only in a suspension. You can try to mix them with applesauce or a little soft food. If the dose is one teaspoon (5 ml, 750 mg), mix with ease. Remember Thouroughly Shake well before use. I hope that the antibiotic azithromycin (Zithromax). It is used in combination with atovaquone (Mepron). Another reason is the combination of clindamycin capsules of quinine sulfate. Z-Max & Mepron are used in the clindamycin and quinine, so keep what you have.

Post a Comment