Friday, January 1, 2010

Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support I Had Pain In My Wrist For A Few Days But Never Did Anything To Injure It. Could This Be Carpal Tunnel ?

I had pain in my wrist for a few days but never did anything to injure it. Could this be carpal tunnel ? - carpal tunnel wrist support

I put my wrist to help a few days the pain disappeared. Now my little finger and the finger next to it are numb. It is as if my whole arm went to sleep. I plan to go to the doctor, but soon could get the appointment in a week. Has this person ever happened? What can I do to be more comfortable while I wait?

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

This happened after doing a certain amount of time at work, where I repeated movements of the mouse for a long time at work for several days. I was sure that carpal tunnel syndrome. I was looking for information on him and was sure I had. It got so bad that I start writing with only the left hand and move the mouse to the left.

After a few weeks to take it easy (but still operating), which came. So I think it's possible just to have a repetitive strain injury is not permanent. This could be just a limitation that disappear when the conditions that caused it to stop.

For added convenience, ibuprofen, get the wrist (you can find in any pharmacy), and quit doing what you think may have caused the problem. I am sure that your doctor will probably say the same thing and have to wait and see if that solves the problem by doing more to solve the problem.

Post a Comment