Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Northwest Ambulance Model How Come Black People Can't Pronounce The Word AMBULANCE Correctly? They Mostly All Say AM-BU-LANCE Instead?

How come black people can't pronounce the word AMBULANCE correctly? They mostly all say AM-BU-LANCE instead? - northwest ambulance model

in the sense that the majority of whites say it is
AM-BAH-ENCE. You know, I do not. I lived in the North, South, West, Midwest, Northwest, everywhere. And any person who is black, I know that my "response ambulance, why is that?

1 comments:

Francis said...

Lol, was my friend. But not all blacks ... I have black friends and I heard my friend told me that you describe the path. I think it has fundamentally to do to with different dialects. How many black people tend to speak in a way many Hispanics. I say this because I am Hispanic clock and I noticed that Hispanics and blacks tend to, with an accent than the other way round, white, and sometimes pronounce the words differently to speak. I know I'm guilty.

Post a Comment