Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lifetime Folding Trailer Lifetime Learning Credit And Vehicle Tax?

Lifetime Learning Credit and Vehicle Tax? - lifetime folding trailer

I HATE tax season, because I never know, do something! I think I should invest in a class, but still. I have one, two, two times the question:

1. I have my 1098-T at my school. The lines that only in the way the sets are made the number 2 "amounts for qualified tuition and related costs into account" and the number 5 "scholarships or grants." Can I ask? My student loans will be activated. I know if I can say, then it would be a credit for the learning for life, because I have a degree on completion of 4 years and I am currently in the last year.

2. Can I interest I paid on my car loan, or just the sales tax was paid when I bought it in May?

Thank you for helping us ... no idea! :)

3 comments:

riobob00 said...

1. You can guarantee your tuition, books and mileage claim, but no scholarships or grants.
2. You can claim the sales tax, no interest.
3. Take a class taxes is an excellent idea. I have the class of H & R Block, which was about $ 150. I recommend that are not working for them, the payment is auful.
RB

Judy said...

You can request a training credit for the amount of tuition and related expenses exceed the grant. If they fall scholarships for tuition and other fees, they are then, as already pay the tax, money otherwise not receive treatment credit. If you pay tuition with additional loans, remains eligible for the credit, because you have to pay back the money.

The interest on a car loan is not deductible. The sales tax can, but only if you itemize and only if you deduct sales tax instead of state and local tax revenues. If you do this, then there is putting on a table with an amount of tax from your state, family size and income could be - sales tax on the purchase of cars for the amount paid to add the table. If not specified, then no, you can not deduct the VAT registration.

steve t said...

For more information on taxes for the tax eFiling Going online sites. Here are some Web sites. move and shot by them to do so by tax breaks for them. Good luck

Post a Comment