Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aspirations Symptoms Which Symptoms Are Likely To Disappear After Gall Bladder Surgery?

Which symptoms are likely to disappear after gall bladder surgery? - aspirations symptoms

I want to see an appointment with a doctor to remove my gallbladder, but it is in 5 days. I hope someone can answer some of my questions before I get there. (my gallbladder is not working and are not included in the analysis)

I had various symptoms for three years and ask what they will be removed after the operation. It hurts in the back and right rib cage on the right side of the forehead. I'm sweating spells, which are not menopausal, I had a hormone blood tests. I always wake up with dry throat, pain. There is a rumbling, gurgling feeling in my breast 24 / 7, and sometimes wakes me from my sleep. Recently, I was awakened by suffocating acid on my stomach (aspiration of sleep). I have serious gas emitted from both ends! Alternating episodes of constipation and diareah, particularly constipation.

Who knows if any of these symptoms are associated with the disease of the gall bladder? I hope some of them disappear! Thank you for your help!

1 comments:

sad said...

Sounds like most of these disappear after the operation you will feel better in a few weeks

Post a Comment