Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grope An Asian Dad Groped Me, So What Do I Do?

Dad groped me, so what do I do? - grope an asian

As I am 7 years old, my father began to grope my ass. I would be upstairs and grabbed his ass and laugh. I cry and cry and cry to end, and he just laughed and apologized and promised he would never have to laugh at me and my mother too.
Do not stop until he was 10, when she will be temporarily transferred to another state for work. Now, after a meeting with him after one year, from time to time, try, my back or something like it to me in the darkness like a joke item. "
The problem is that my parents were not so bad, even / especially since I am his daughter. They do not hate. They think I am "paranoid, obsessive, or even think about it and" crazy angry "about every time my father tried to kiss me or try to raise the issue.

Here are some things about my father, he loves the cute things like puppies, love to kiss girls, and he is Asian. Cultural influences, such as treating adult litTLE children?
Can you tap an article about China on the way children is wrong? Perhaps to understand at last.

5 comments:

CQ12 said...

OMG! You do not need an article in Chinese, in order to solve this problem. Turn around and hit the shi * on him next time if he does. It must also be informed about it. Scary to think about how he wishes girls. It is my flesh crawl.

Nono S said...

Breasts? What breasts? Asians have no breasts

Anonymous said...

Troll!

Anonymous said...

Troll!

Anonymous said...

Troll!

Post a Comment