Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do Dvr Recordings Give Viewer Ratings When Ranking TV Shows By Viewership, Are TiVo (or DVR) Recordings Taken Into Account?

When ranking TV shows by viewership, are TiVo (or DVR) recordings taken into account? - do dvr recordings give viewer ratings

How to determine how many people watch a particular program? I know that used in the 80s, in order to collect random "Neilson family to" their age and sex, especially the size of a table that is connected to the TV is access. In today's age of technology, how can we tell how many people have observed? And when I love my digital recorder, a television, I count as a reader?

1 comments:

:) said...

I just read that Nielsen has doubled the number of DVR at home. He seems to live and not opinions odds, live scores, live, of course, no longer applies. But I think with the increase of product placement, the DVR will soon be equal Watchers.

Post a Comment