Thursday, February 25, 2010

Severe Itching On Legs When Running Cellulitis?????

Cellulitis????? - severe itching on legs when running

Recently I read an issue of providing a series of similar questions. Do you like the person diagnosed, I too was with cellulitis Wednesday before last. The strange thing is that I can not think of cutting a trifle, Abrass, etc, and just before you go to bed, I felt good. Almost immediately, I started running a fever and felt like my legs were surprised. I had all night to aspirin and water (he had) a thirst. The next morning I noticed that my leg was brilliant red above the ankle and below the knee. I immediately went to my doctor where I had a fever 102.7 degrees. He admitted to the hospital and they gave me Cipro IV for 1 days for the second day was divided and given IV vancomycin with ciprofloxacin. I stayed 11 days in the hospital and was released on Monday. I'm still tTaking oral ciprofloxacin and zywok (sp?). When they released me, my doctor told me that he had treated as MRSA. My legs still itch like crazy, I was diagnosed? What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment