Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Running Sore Headache Have A Sore Throat,dry Cough,canker Sores, Headache,no Fever For Over A Week. What Is It? Just Did 5 Day Z-pac?

Have a sore throat,dry cough,canker sores, headache,no fever for over a week. What is it? Just did 5 day z-pac? - running sore headache

I started with a sore throat and headache in 14 On 15 I got no voice and throat. Getting my voice have 16, but began to cough and colds. The cough is dry, but sometimes before, that some works of slime (very little). I went to the doctor, 17, and I wrote a script for a Z-pack. I began to drink at night. My sore throat comes and goes. Always in the night, but a facilitation of the day sometimes. My nose is running non stop now. My headache comes and goes. I'm always cold and my temperature does not exceed 97.6 under the tongue. I began to choke on 19 and it still hurts bad. My antibiotics are finished and I have no relief. My congestion has changed from yellow-green to yellow cLear my nose. All cough is yellow white cream. It's just a very bad cold or flu I have? Is it something else?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a viral infection. Ask antiviral drugs.

Post a Comment