Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Muscle Aches How Do I Get Rid Of Severe Muscles Aches.?

How do I get rid of severe muscles aches.? - how to get rid of muscle aches

Well. I am a newcomer to the high school and Im in the softball team. We began to practice twice a day. Tomorrow is the packaging. We're working the legs and core. The evening is the actual practice. We run a lot and am so angry. My pain is so bad that I am only 5 minutes to get out of bed. My pain in my thighs, knees, buttocks and the core. What should I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go green tea oil

Anonymous said...

This will sound strange, but in a really stretching the muscles, the pain you feel much better. The pain is caused by the accumulation of lactic acid in muscles. If you stretch to help the release of lactic acid, which is a little painful, but then subside the pain. I did it to relieve pain after weight lifting, and I promise it works! Just go slow.

Post a Comment