Monday, February 22, 2010

Counteract Cats Spraying How Can I Remove A Stubborn Human Urine Odor?

How can I remove a stubborn human urine odor? - counteract cats spraying

I worked on cleaning a house where an elderly woman died. It was a pack rat and his house is filled floor to ceiling with trash. It is no longer used in bedrooms because they were too full and instead only used the room to sleep in.

She was incontinent and was too old to care about hygiene.

The room was full of urine and dirty bed linen smelled incredibly bad. All this has been removed from the dwelling, but the smell remains. STRONG!

Are there any chemicals that neutralize the urine odor of the people? I have tried cat urine before with some success, but this is different - no smell of ammonia.

I'm worried that the smell in the basement and walls, carpets, and not just garbage. It is not9; smell of rotting your old urine only.

Suggestions? A spray treatment would be ideal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment